Tuesday 24 July 2012

My Kids are Brilliant

Due to the massive mosquito bite still disturbing my centre of gravity, I had to inform the kids this morning that we would not be able to go swimming today. They were understandably disappointed, but got over it quickly. A little too quickly. Never a good sign.

I got started on gathering up the laundry from their rooms, and by the time I had finished, I heard the worrying sound of maniacal laughter that only happens when they've had a really brilliant (read: potentially trauma inducing) idea.

I came around the corner, and this is what I saw . . .
Apparently they decided that even though we weren't going to the pool, it shouldn't stop them from 'jumping off' the rope.

Sigh.  There's only two good things that came of this:

1. No one was injured during their escapades.

2. My bathrobe belt is sufficiently stretched that I now need to wrap it around me twice in order for my robe to stay shut. This makes me feel skinny. Very, very skinny. Guess what I'm wearing today?


No comments:

Post a Comment