Sunday 7 October 2012

Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream

Lately I've been experiencing some pretty weird dreams - from being romanced by Dexter Morgan to discovering I could clean the entire house in a day (yeah - that was a GREAT one!), to chasing down bad guys and shooting them with a pellet gun. It's pretty safe to say I'm not dreaming in any one specific genre.

But last night was just plain weird. I was in a parkade with Harvey from TMZ and we were talking about the latest in the Lindsay Lohan saga. Stimulating conversation really. Until I happened to look down to the level below us.  

There were my boys, screaming and running from the biggest Python I ever saw. My youngest daughter was not that far behind the snake - chasing it with a big pair of scissors. She was running with scissors!

I started to chase after them all, but you know how in dreams you just run and run and run but never go anywhere? Yeah. That happened. Long story short, the boys were swallowed whole and my daughter used the scissors to make bangs in the back of her hair.

I looked at Harvey, he looked at me - and we both started laughing hysterically.

No wonder the kids try to choke me to death every night at bedtime (click on the link below if you are wondering what the heck I'm talking about).

Bedtime Ritual

Sigh. Maybe tonight I'd better skip the tequila shot at bedtime.

On the upside, my children can be thankful that they don't have the mother in my dreams. 


Want to add a sip of Gin & Tonic to your day? Follow me on Twitter at   




No comments:

Post a Comment