Friday 5 October 2012

Would You Do This??

First off, a huge thanks to @LeoPare for bringing this hot new trend to my attention. I have been considering getting a new tattoo for a while; however am kind of tired of following the crowd with respect to body art. I think I might break free of those societal chains that bind me and go for it! I mean really, who wouldn't want a bagel head?

Not sure what I'm talking about? Then you HAVE to read this:

Bagel Head

Ok, ok . . . I know what you're thinking. I thought it too. That thing looks more like a donut than a bagel to me. Like one of those honey glazed ones at Tim Hortons . . . yum. In fact, when I look at that girls forehead, I just get plain hungry.

I decided that I probably wanted to kind of get an idea of what this might look like on me before taking the plunge. I dug through all my old photo albums, desperately trying to find the picture of me when I had Mount Vesuvius waiting to erupt on my forehead; however no luck. I can't believe I threw that picture away! Oh well, hindsight is 20-20.

I then tried to find a photo editing program I could use to enlarge my forehead. So far, I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. If you have any suggestions, I would sure appreciate it.

Today, I opened the mailbox and was thrilled to discover that my new driver's license had arrived. Turns out, the picture shows what I would look like if I were to have the bagel/donut under my chin . . . hmmmm . . . not as flattering as I thought it might be. Definitely better stick to the forehead . . .

On second thought, after having looked at the pictures again, I've decided to keep putting those donuts exactly where they belong . . . on my a$$. That's where they seem to automatically go when I eat one, so why break a trend? Plus, at $0.89, it's a heck of a lot cheaper!

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving peeps!


Want to add a sip of Gin & Tonic to your day? Follow me on Twitter at   

No comments:

Post a Comment